Immigrant & Resettlement Services
JFS is developing innovative, integrated resources that address the social, emotional, and financial needs of immigrants, refugees, and asylees, giving them the tools they need to succeed.
- Enhanced, intensive case management and information/referral
- Supplemental nutritional assistance through Weekend Nutrition and Healthy Harvest
- Basic needs support through the Children’s Clothing Closet
- Citizenship application support, American acculturation, and civic integration programs in partnership with MORI and Framingham Adult ESL Plus
- Refugee Resettlement Support in partnership with JFS of Western Mass, MORI, and HIAS
- Syrian Refugee Humanitarian Project
JFS has worked with individuals and families from over 60 countries including Albania, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Congo, Haiti, India, Iran, Mexico, Portugal, Syria, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam and Zambia. Watch the below videos and learn how JFS helps refugees and immigrant families in their new community:
It’s about the children! Creating opportunity in America.
It is with abundant gratitude that we thank our collaborative partner, the Holiday Dreams Foundation, led by founders and current JFS board member Jonathan Gerber and former JFS board member Leslie Gerber, for working with JFS to provide holidays gifts to client...
Coordinated by JFS Board Vice President Allison Kates and Rabbi Danny Burkeman, families of Temple Shir Tikva in Wayland came together and donated toys, gift cards, and other goodies to JFS client families who otherwise would have gone without this holiday season....
JFS Immigrant Services programming works to accelerate equity for immigrant families and children through programs that build financial stability as well as community integration and social assets. Meet our team!