Seeking per diem Geriatric Care Managers to work with growing Metrowest geriatric care management practice– LICSW or CCM preferred but not required; Applicant should have the following qualifications:
- MSW, RN, or degree in related field
- 3 to 5 years experience working with older adults and families
- Experience working with people with dementia preferred
- Knowledge of community resources and entitlement programs
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to drive and have access to a car
- Flexible schedule, occasional evening and weekend hours may be required to accommodate client needs
Independently provide in-home assessments of clients’ medical, psychosocial, physical and emotional needs. Develop, implement and monitor care plans. Transport clients as needed. Advocate for clients across care settings. Document all work on behalf of client in the electronic record system in timely manner. Attend monthly team meetings. Participate in ongoing supervision and agency training as required.
Salary commensurate with experience, differential rate for travel and administrative time.
Due to increasing demand, recruitment is ongoing.
To inquire, send resume and cover letter to Help4elders@jfsmw.org