Ready For Success: Accelerating Mid/Late Career Workforce Re-entry for Individuals
The goal is to assist individuals in crossing the employment finish line and landing a job!
Ready for Success is a partnership initiative of Jewish Family Service of Metrowest (JFS) and Jewish Vocational Service (JVS) and funded by Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP).
Through this program, job seekers work with JVS Career Navigator, Divya Das to set goals and map out a plan leading to job placement, skills upgrades and career advancement.
Who is Eligible
Are you Ready for Success?
- Mid to late career status
- Unemployed from your primary career employment
- Under-employed or working part-time
- Individuals must be clear about employment goals, have an up to date resume and must have applied for at least 3 jobs in the past 3 months
- Willingness to be a very engaged and active participant..there will be memos of understanding that define mutual responsibilities and roles for participation
- This pilot program is limited to 18 participants at a time
Funding provided by: