Immigrant & Resettlement Services
JFS is developing innovative, integrated resources that address the social, emotional, and financial needs of immigrants, refugees, and asylees, giving them the tools they need to succeed.
- Enhanced, intensive case management and information/referral
- Supplemental nutritional assistance through Weekend Nutrition and Healthy Harvest
- Basic needs support through the Children’s Clothing Closet
- Citizenship application support, American acculturation, and civic integration programs in partnership with MORI and Framingham Adult ESL Plus
- Refugee Resettlement Support in partnership with JFS of Western Mass, MORI, and HIAS
- Syrian Refugee Humanitarian Project
JFS has worked with individuals and families from over 60 countries including Albania, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Congo, Haiti, India, Iran, Mexico, Portugal, Syria, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam and Zambia. Watch the below videos and learn how JFS helps refugees and immigrant families in their new community:
It’s about the children! Creating opportunity in America.
JFS proud to partner with Rotary Club of Framingham and the Pelham Life-Long Learning Center in community food distribution initiative!
It is with sincere and heartfelt appreciation for their hard work and dedication that we say goodbye to Marc Jacobs, Diana O’Brien, Raquel Woodard, Risa Lifshatz, Myrna Winter, Stephanie Rohr, Danny Woodward, Maggie Kenney, and Anniey Michelson as they leave JFS and move on to new adventures – best of luck to all!
10th JFS Collaborative Distribution – Over 2,700 Bags of Food & Personal Care Items Distributed to Date!
In an on-going collaborative community effort, JFS has passed out a total of 1,427 bags of food and 1,304 bags of personal care products to the Framingham community in 10 weeks of distributions!