Immigrant & Resettlement Services
- Enhanced, intensive case management and information/referral
- Supplemental nutritional assistance through Weekend Nutrition and Healthy Harvest
- Basic needs support through the Children’s Clothing Closet
- Citizenship application support, American acculturation, and civic integration programs in partnership with MORI and Framingham Adult ESL Plus
- Refugee Resettlement Support in partnership with JFS of Western Mass, MORI, and HIAS
- Syrian Refugee Humanitarian Project
- Mobile Office Van to maximize pathways to citizenship and permanent residency
- Community Market to address food insecurity in South Framingham
JFS has worked with individuals and families from over 60 countries including Albania, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Congo, Haiti, India, Iran, Mexico, Portugal, Syria, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam and Zambia. Watch the below videos and learn how JFS helps refugees and immigrant families in their new community:
It’s about the children! Creating opportunity in America.
Thanks to three industrious 8th graders at Cameron Middle School, JFS was able to provide books for summer to students and families in Framingham! Sophie Donahue, Ella Richer, and Leah Salloway joined forces and coordinated a book drive at their school. Their...
Last week, JFS of Metrowest hosted a Pop-up Clothing Shop at the Pelham Life-Long Learning Center in Framingham! This was JFS' first Pop-up Shop since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic! JFS distributed a total of 1,062 items (including children's, women's, and...
JFS is currently doing a feasibility study of community needs and funding requirements to establish a community market in one of Massachusetts’ largest food deserts.