Immigrant & Resettlement Services
JFS is developing innovative, integrated resources that address the social, emotional, and financial needs of immigrants, refugees, and asylees, giving them the tools they need to succeed.
- Enhanced, intensive case management and information/referral
- Supplemental nutritional assistance through Weekend Nutrition and Healthy Harvest
- Basic needs support through the Children’s Clothing Closet
- Citizenship application support, American acculturation, and civic integration programs in partnership with MORI and Framingham Adult ESL Plus
- Refugee Resettlement Support in partnership with JFS of Western Mass, MORI, and HIAS
- Syrian Refugee Humanitarian Project
JFS has worked with individuals and families from over 60 countries including Albania, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Congo, Haiti, India, Iran, Mexico, Portugal, Syria, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam and Zambia. Watch the below videos and learn how JFS helps refugees and immigrant families in their new community:
It’s about the children! Creating opportunity in America.
It is with sincere and heartfelt appreciation for their hard work and dedication that we say goodbye to Marc Jacobs, Diana O’Brien, Raquel Woodard, Risa Lifshatz, Myrna Winter, Stephanie Rohr, Danny Woodward, Maggie Kenney, and Anniey Michelson as they leave JFS and move on to new adventures – best of luck to all!read more
JFS seeks to hire a full-time program specialist to provide case management support to low-income immigrant families in the Metrowest Community, with a focus on pregnant and new mothers and to coordinate JFS’ efforts to increase food security and access to basic needs in the community.read more
Thank you to everyone who is helping us supply masks for our 5,000+ clients!read more