Immigrant & Resettlement Services
- Enhanced, intensive case management and information/referral
- Supplemental nutritional assistance through Weekend Nutrition and Healthy Harvest
- Basic needs support through the Children’s Clothing Closet
- Citizenship application support, American acculturation, and civic integration programs in partnership with MORI and Framingham Adult ESL Plus
- Refugee Resettlement Support in partnership with JFS of Western Mass, MORI, and HIAS
- Syrian Refugee Humanitarian Project
- Mobile Office Van to maximize pathways to citizenship and permanent residency
- Community Market to address food insecurity in South Framingham
JFS has worked with individuals and families from over 60 countries including Albania, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Congo, Haiti, India, Iran, Mexico, Portugal, Syria, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam and Zambia. Watch the below videos and learn how JFS helps refugees and immigrant families in their new community:
It’s about the children! Creating opportunity in America.
Dear Friends, In recent days, we have received an urgent update that the State of Massachusetts is imminently expecting to receive 1,000 people coming from Afghanistan. Through our partnerships with JFS of Western Mass and HIAS, we here at JFS are expecting to provide...
Thank you for your interest in learning how you can assist incoming Afghani evacuees. At this time, the most urgent need is specific to housing. If you have a separate space with a private bathroom - such as a rental property, in-law apartment, vacation home, etc. -...
(photo credit: HIAS, Getty Images, Anadolu Agency) Dear Friends of JFS, As many of you are aware, JFS has been involved with refugee resettlement since its founding. JFS is currently the only Jewish agency in Greater Boston that is involved in this noble and sacred...