Family Assistance Network
The JFS Family Assistance Network provides confidential and respectful assistance to individuals and families in Metrowest to help them meet the short-term challenges resulting from urgent financial difficulties. Our goal is to help households remain independent and financially self-sufficient though a comprehensive array of coordinated services. Cash assistance will be available on an income eligibility basis. Services provided include:
- Intake and assessment of assistance needs
- Service plan development and follow-up
- Individual, family and elder care services
- Connecting families to service networks
- Financial literacy education and guidance
Cash assistance paid directly to vendors for:
- Fuel and heating assistance
- Utilities/household items
- Medical needs/health care/prescriptions
- Food/nutritional supplements
JFS Collaborative Distribution – Food, Personal Care Items, Shopping Carts & Books Distributed to Community Yesterday!
Yesterday, JFS of Metrowest held its 34th distribution of food and personal care items at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School! 129 bags of food and personal care items, 83 bags of children’s books, and 6 shopping carts were handed out to families in Framingham.
JFS Thanks Our Community Partners at Temple Beth Sholom & Faith Community Church for Donations of Food & Personal Care Items!
JFS thanks our partners at Temple Beth Sholom in Framingham and Faith Community Church in Hopkinton for their generous donations and support!
Meet the JFS Family Assistance & Healthy Aging Team!
Funding provided by: