Family Assistance Network
The JFS Family Assistance Network provides confidential and respectful assistance to individuals and families in Metrowest to help them meet the short-term challenges resulting from urgent financial difficulties. Our goal is to help households remain independent and financially self-sufficient though a comprehensive array of coordinated services. Cash assistance will be available on an income eligibility basis. Services provided include:
- Intake and assessment of assistance needs
- Service plan development and follow-up
- Individual, family and elder care services
- Connecting families to service networks
- Financial literacy education and guidance
Cash assistance paid directly to vendors for:
- Fuel and heating assistance
- Utilities/household items
- Medical needs/health care/prescriptions
- Food/nutritional supplements
Womb to 5: A New Collaborative Initiative to Accelerate Academic Equity Through Nutrition & Family Assistance!
JFS is proud to partner with Daniel’s Table on a new collaborative initiative, Womb to 5!
It is with sincere and heartfelt appreciation for their hard work and dedication that we say goodbye to Marc Jacobs, Diana O’Brien, Raquel Woodard, Risa Lifshatz, Myrna Winter, Stephanie Rohr, Danny Woodward, Maggie Kenney, and Anniey Michelson as they leave JFS and move on to new adventures – best of luck to all!
Temple Beth Am community members donate over 20 bags of food and personal care items to be distributed to JFS clients!
Funding provided by: