Family Assistance Network
- Intake and assessment of assistance needs
- Service plan development and follow-up
- Individual, family and elder care services
- Connecting families to service networks
- Financial literacy education and guidance
Cash assistance paid directly to vendors for:
- Fuel and heating assistance
- Utilities/household items
- Medical needs/health care/prescriptions
- Food/nutritional supplements
- Legal Assistance referrals through Metrowest Legal Aide
- Emergency food assistance/utilization of the Lucy and Joe Press Food Pantry
- Employment re-entry and enhancement through the Ready for Success program, in partnership with Jewish Vocational Service
- Information & Referral
If you are in need of help, click the button below and fill out the Contact Us form or call 508-875-3100.
Temple Beth Am community members donate over 20 bags of food and personal care items to be distributed to JFS clients!
In Collaboration with FPS, JFS and TBE Volunteers Support Students with Virtual Afterschool Program!
Benny is a 5th-grade student at Wilson Elementary School who participated in JFS’s virtual afterschool mentoring program. The program kicked off this past fall, seeking to support students through the many barriers to learning that rose as a result of the Covid-19...
Read the story of one young family that was struggling after testing positive for COVID-19 and how JFS responded to the calls for help.
Funding provided by: