Family Assistance Network
- Intake and assessment of assistance needs
- Service plan development and follow-up
- Individual, family and elder care services
- Connecting families to service networks
- Financial literacy education and guidance
Cash assistance paid directly to vendors for:
- Fuel and heating assistance
- Utilities/household items
- Medical needs/health care/prescriptions
- Food/nutritional supplements
- Legal Assistance referrals through Metrowest Legal Aide
- Emergency food assistance/utilization of the Lucy and Joe Press Food Pantry
- Employment re-entry and enhancement through the Ready for Success program, in partnership with Jewish Vocational Service
- Information & Referral
If you are in need of help, click the button below and fill out the Contact Us form or call 508-875-3100.
Read the story of one young family that was struggling after testing positive for COVID-19 and how JFS responded to the calls for help.
JFS is proud to acknowledge collaborative relationships with over 100 organizations – from public to private, secular to faith-based, local to international – strategic and powerful partnerships that drive collective impact across multiple domains.
Thank You to the Metrowest Women’s Fund for Your Continued Support of JFS’s Children’s Clothing Closet!
Thank you to our collaborative partners at the Metrowest Women’s Fund for hosting a girl’s clothing drive to support the JFS Children’s Clothing Closet and our client’s families! Their efforts resulted in the collection of over 650 new and gently-used girl’s clothing items. With their support and donations from community members, JFS continues to fill Ready to Wear orders for our client’s children. The Ready to Wear program works with families in the community to provide clothing items catered to their children’s sizes and needs. Thanks to the Metrowest Women’s Fund’s clothing drive, these clothing orders continue to be filled and distributed to our client’s families throughout these challenging times!
Funding provided by: