Jewish Family Service of Metrowest (JFS) is excited to be partnering with Circles [https://circlesup.com/veteran/] for #VeteranCircle Day on November 11th. Circles is a free, anonymous, voice-only emotional support mobile application.
We will be running a room on the Circles app at 5PM EST to provide support for Veterans on this Veterans day. Here is how you can join the conversation for FREE: Note there are many other rooms starting at 1pm. You will see info on the app.
Click the image above to hear a brief Veterans Day message from JFS CEO and Veteran Lino Covarrubias and learn more about #VeteranCircle Day.
1. Download the Circles app to your phone.
– Link to download the app for an apple device: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/circles-support/id1540905564.
– Link to download the app for an android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sevenchairs
2. Open the app and sign up for an account. (This service is FREE. You will not be asked for a credit card. Just your phone number, name and email.)
3. Once your account is created and you are logged in, click on the “Voices” tab on the bottom left of the app.
4. Once you are in the Voices tab, click on the + sign at the top left corner. Select “Veterans day”. You are now under the Veterans Day segment and can view all the rooms that are running during Veterans Day.
5. For direct access to our rooms once your account is created, you can click on this link to join our room on November 11th at 5 PM ET: https://circlesv.page.link/gwrQBbuUMPRUNz3s5
That’s it; it’s that simple!
We are hoping to have you all join our room and take part in this amazing day!