Watch the recording of the 2021 JFS of Metrowest Annual Meeting,
conducted virtually on June 7, 2021 at 7pm,
led by JFS Board President Josef Volman.
- The meeting included the Chester and Diane Black Lecture Series on Volunteerism and Civic Engagement: Guest speaker, Mohamad Ali, CEO of IDG, speaks about “Racial Justice and how Volunteers and Citizens can make the Difference in this Important Work”
- Staff and Volunteer Awards
- The installation of new Board Members: Sophie Hearne (Charlestown), Denise Rosenblum (Natick), Cesar Stewart-Morales (Framingham), Philip Strauss (Framingham), and Nadia Valentin (Braintree).
- The re-installation of Board Members: Allison Kates, Vice-President (Wayland), Fernando Castro (Ashland), F. Javier Cevallos (Framingham), and Deborah Gotbetter (Weston)
- The departure of Board Members: Peggy Barry of (Dartmouth), Jonathan Gerber of (Holliston), and Larry Tobin of (Needham)