Family Assistance Network
Supported by CJP, the JFS Family Assistance Network provides confidential and respectful assistance to individuals and families in Metrowest to help them meet the short-term challenges resulting from urgent financial difficulties. Our goal is to help households remain independent and financially self-sufficient though a comprehensive array of coordinated services. Cash assistance will be available on an income eligibility basis. Services provided include:
- Intake and assessment of assistance needs
- Service plan development and follow-up
- Individual, family and elder care services
- Connecting families to service networks
- Financial literacy education and guidance
Cash assistance paid directly to vendors for:
- Fuel and heating assistance
- Utilities/household items
- Medical needs/health care/prescriptions
- Food/nutritional supplements
- Legal Assistance referrals through Metrowest Legal Aide
- Emergency food assistance/utilization of the Lucy and Joe Press Food Pantry
- Employment re-entry and enhancement through the Ready for Success program, in partnership with Jewish Vocational Service
- Information & Referral
- Mental health support through CJP’s new Mental Health Access website, where individuals and professionals can find resources and information
If you are in need of help, click the button below and fill out the Contact Us form or call 508-875-3100.
To our award recipients, volunteers, all those who attended tonight's gala and all who generously support JFS of Metrowest's efforts to Accelerate Social, Academic and Health Equity in our community, THANK YOU!!! Scroll down to view this year's Tribute Book, and for...
JVS Helps Afghan Evacuees and JFS FAN Clients Find Employment (Photo Credit: Jewish Vocational Services) JFS is proud to acknowledge collaborative relationships with over 100 organizations – from public to private, secular to faith-based, local to international –...
Support the JFS Lucy & Joe Press Food Pantry when you purchase a Bloomin’ 4 Good Bouquet at Stop & Shop!
We are happy to announce that the JFS Lucy and Joe Press Food Pantry has been selected for Stop & Shop's Bloomin' 4 Good Program! Brighten up your day with a bouquet of flowers that fights hunger in the local community! JFS of Metrowest has been selected by local...
Funding provided by: