Jewish Family Service (JFS) of Metrowest’s sound fiscal management practices and commitment to accountability and transparency have repeatedly earned it a 4-star rating (with a 100% PERFECT SCORE) from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent charity evaluator.
A 4-star Charity Navigator rating demonstrates that JFS takes fiduciary and governance responsibilities very seriously and that funding is being used wisely to accelerate social, academic and health equity in Metrowest so you know you can “Give with Confidence”.
Follow these links to learn more about JFS:
- Audited Financial Statements (Years ended September 30, 2022 and 2021) (PDF, 428 KB)
- Audited Financial Statements (Years ended September 30, 2021 and 2020) (PDF, 453 KB)
- FY 2021 Form 990, 2020 calendar year (10/1/2020-9/30/2021) (PDF, 468 KB)
- FY 2020 Form 990, 2019 calendar year (10/1/2019-9/30/2020) (PDF, 6 MB)
- JFS profile on Charity Navigator, including historical ratings
- JFS profile on Guidestar, including the most recent 990s and audited financials statements
- JFS Reports to the Community
- JFS Business News