Jewish Family Service (JFS) of Metrowest’s sound fiscal management practices and commitment to accountability and transparency have repeatedly earned it a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent charity evaluator.
Also, in recent years JFS has been proud to receive a perfect score of 100 – of the nearly 9,200 charities rated in 2019, JFS was one of only 72 to receive this coveted score.
A 4-star Charity Navigator rating demonstrates that JFS takes fiduciary and governance responsibilities very seriously and that funding is being used wisely to accelerate social, academic and health equity in Metrowest.
- Audited Financial Statements (September 30, 2020 and 2019) (PDF, 452 KB)
- FY 2020 Form 990, 2019 calendar year (10/1/2019-9/30/2020) (PDF, 6 MB)
- FY 2019 Form 990, 2018 calendar year (10/1/2018-9/30/2019) (PDF, 6.35 MB)
- JFS profile on Charity Navigator, including historical ratings
- JFS profile on Guidestar, including the most recent 990s and audited financials statements
- JFS Reports to the Community
- JFS Business News