As we welcome the beginning of a new year, we at JFS are excited to share the Report to the Community for 2021.
We are so proud of how JFS has quickly pivoted to respond to the needs of the community, as the numbers who turned for support continued to grow each day. JFS is committed to providing:
- Support to reducing poverty in the Jewish community
- Safety and caring for isolated frail older adults
- Assistance to immigrants families, including refugees and asylum seekers
Despite the pandemic, the work of JFS continues to press forward on many important strategic areas to accelerate social, academic and health equity in the community, and we could not do it without the combined effort of our committed staff, volunteers, board members, friends, collaborative partners and faithful supporters.
With gratitude for your support and confidence in the work of the agency, we invite you to read through the report to learn how you can become even more involved with JFS.
We are very excited for the future.
Wishing you a Healthy and Happy New Year!
- Your help is needed now more than ever – please, make a donation today to ensure continued support for all of our neighbors in need. Thank you for helping JFS make a difference in the lives of our community’s most vulnerable.
- Did you get your copy of this month’s eNewsletter? No? Sign up now and receive the next issue directly to your inbox!