Making veggie lasagnas and banana bread for the Lucy and Joe Press Food Pantry and signing up to become an Active Bystander are just a few ways you can live into the example of activism set by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. this holiday weekend.
Click the video above to hear a message from CEO Lino Covarrubias and follow the links below learn how you can TAKE ACTION today and make a difference in our community.
Wishing everyone a meaningful MLK, Jr. Day!
- J-LOFT PRESENTS: MetroWest MLK Day of Service – Teens, adults and young families are all invited to participate – volunteers needed, sign up today!
- Sign up to attend a future Active Bystander training or bring this program to your organization
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Action in Framingham (Framingham SOURCE)
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Youth Conference (Greater Framingham Community Church)
- 36th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration (Greater Framingham Community Church)
- Metrowest Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Breakfast (Weston United Methodist Church, Weston)
- The 18th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Celebration + Community Connection Event (Kennedy Middle School, Natick)
- 4th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Celebration (Westborough)
- MetroWest Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Breakfast Committee presents: RECLAIMING OUR RIGHTS: EDUCATION & ACTIVISM (Weston United Methodist Church, Weston)
- TEMPLE ISAIAH PRESENTS: Families With Young Children MLK Jr. Day of Service & Puppet Show (JewishBoston.com)